Benefits To Your Business
- SelfService can be used as an order point kiosk, at the table or for drive thrus.
- Reduce queues and over crowding.
- Advertise on the standby screen.
- Upsell with prompts.
- Payment is upfront reducing erroneous orders.
- Pairs with CollectionPoint digital displays.
- Clear easily identifiable allergen info.
- Self Service is dependable. It doesn’t arrive late and provides a consistent service to every customer.
The standby screen can be used as digital signage to passively interact with customers as they walk by.
At The Table
With SelfService at the table, your customers aren’t left waiting to order. It speeds up customer turnaround time increasing your profits. Encourage customers to impulse buy throughout their sitting.
Pair SelfService with CollectionPoint. Customer receipts will be assigned a printed ticket number, whilst the order is sent straight through to your CollectionPoint display screen.
SelfService will always get to work on time and doesn’t call in sick.
Free staff from their intercom and till. Payments at the kiosk also eliminate the the need for a second payment window, streamlining customer flow from order straight through to the pick up window.
The clear and easily identifiable allergen information on each product means that users don’t have to search elsewhere or ask a member of staff if the product is safe for them or their children.
Let your customers choose if they would like to pay at the order point or at the counter. Our EFT solutions accept chip & pin, contactless and mobile payment methods.
Compulsory payment at the time of order reduces the risk of erroneous orders being made.